Tuesday, July 27, 2010

CARTOON of the DAY: Cruisin' (Home)

I've been away for a week - and my blog postings are a little behind. There's nothing like a week in NYC - Broadway is wonderful, Times Square is inspiring (day or night) and the city has a pulse and energy like no other. However, after a week of experiencing the "New York fresh" of the steamy streets and subways (the temps topped 90 every day), I felt like Dorothy, wishing herself home from OZ, tapping my heals and repeating, "There's no place like home ... there's no place like home ...!"The Press & Guide - July 21
It seems like every town has a signature cruise event in the summertime. The Telegraph Tomorrow Cruise is special to me because it's epicenter is Dearborn; and because nearly 40 years ago, when I was growing up in Detroit, those of us who cruised Gratiot often tested our cars and ourselves by driving west to Telegraph!

That's the Point!

No comments:

Post a Comment