Monday, January 25, 2021

Off the Drawing Board: Online Gambling? You Bet!


 Off the Drawing Board: Not every one of my cartoon ideas appears in print. Here's a rough from last week that didn't make the cut in any of the publications I draw for, but remains one of my favorites!

With the official start of legal online gambling in Michigan last Friday (Jan. 22), I heard many people worry that such "easy access" will drive greater gambling addiction. I'm not a gambler - not even a casual one (didn't even by a MegaMillions ticket last week!) - so I can't comment specifically on the "danger" of online wagering. However, I do believe that any bad habit can be amplified via "easy access" on the internet. Isn't it all really a matter of self-control?
That's the Point!

No comments:

Post a Comment