Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Cartoon of the Week: Thanks(giving) for Everything!

The News-Herald, November 21
Every year, for 30 Thanksgivings, I've penned a cartoon like today's for The News-Herald to celebrate all the people and topics that have inspired editorial cartoons for which I'm thankful. This was an especially rewarding year, because throughout the year, I had the chance to celebrate 30 years of editorial cartoons with News-Herald readers and staff members through columns and at local events. And there's more to come. I have a column running in December, reflecting on Christmas Downriver decades ago, and we're planning something special for readers at the annual Salvation Army Fill-the-Truck toy, food and clothing drive. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm looking forward to beginning my 31st year in January!
That's the Point!

No comments:

Post a Comment