Monday, November 28, 2011

CARTOON of the DAY: Full-Contact Shopping

The News-Herald - November 27
I didn't do any shopping on "Black Friday," didn't even do any on Saturday or Sunday. My wife and oldest daughter, however, napped after Thanksgiving dinner so they could wade into the fray at midnight. I'll leave the store unidentified (I'm sure the scene was the same everywhere), but the experience they described was far more physical and stressful than any of the football games I watched all weekend (... including Ndamukong Suh's dust-up with Evan Dietrich-Smith!). Full-contact shopping is not my idea of recreation. Besides, I have my own holiday shopping tradition (learned it from my dad) - I go out just before the stores close on Christmas Eve!
That's the Point!

No comments:

Post a Comment