Thursday, May 13, 2010

CARTOONS of the WEEK: Aerotropolis Ready for Take-off; Mutts Fun

The News-Herald - May 12
I've commented several times in Crain's Detroit Business on the Aerotropolis project, but with John Dingell's co-sponsorship, this was my first chance to localize a comment for Downriver through both his involvement and the location of the development. And by the way, I agree with the sentiment I have Mr. Dingell expressing ... the sooner we "get this thing off the ground," the better it will be for metro Detroit and Southeast Michigan!

The Press & Guide - May 12
Sometimes, it's just fun to highlight something positive and lighthearted in our community; and the "Mutt Strut" certainly qualifies. Besides, I like to draw dogs! (Let's hope the weather cooperates this weekend ...)
That's the Point!

No comments:

Post a Comment