Wednesday, April 1, 2020

It's April - No Fooling

The News-Herald, April 1
I think everybody feels like this today. April Fool's Day was always one of my favorite not-a-holiday days of the year. I always enjoyed being a prankster - as a kid, and then later as a parent. Ask my kids about some of the elaborate pranks they suffered on this day growing up. Actually, it's better if you don't.

As we enter a new month of what we know will be 30 days of "Stay Home. Stay Safe." and Social Distancing, I'm trying to look forward to when we've been through the worst of COVID-19 and we can return to just being "Social." Then, we'll be able to catch up on all the celebrations we've missed together. And please forgive me if you're a victim of a harmless prank in mid-August and I shout, "April Fool!"
That's the Point!

No comments:

Post a Comment