Thursday, December 29, 2016

Cartoon(s) of the Year: Crain's Detroit Business

Crain's Detroit Business - Dec. 19
It's a privilege and a blessing to be a part of the Crain Communications editorial family. I'm fortunate to have been writing and drawing editorial cartoons for Crain's Detroit Business for more than 25 years, and each deadline is as exciting and energizing as it was when I first started.

I have many editors to thank for their guidance, collaboration - and editing - over the decades; and without the inspiration of the outstanding CDB reporting staff, there would be no cartoon material. I also am thankful for my readers throughout metro Detroit who take a look at my work and laugh, or grimace, or take the time to contact me and tell me how far I've missed the mark!

Crain's Detroit Business published the annual collection of my cartoons for the year this week, and I'm grateful that this has become a year-end feature. I hope when you take a look, that you will realize not only how much I love this work, but how much I love my hometown.

Here's 2016 in review - laugh, grimace, or let me know I missed the mark: Crain's editorial cartoons year in review

Happy New Year, Detroit!

No comments:

Post a Comment