Tuesday, December 24, 2013

CARTOON of the DAY: Merry Christmas to All!

The News-Herald - December 25
It was 116 years ago that Francis Pharcellus Church, editor of The New York Sun newspaper assured eight-year-old Virginia O'Hanlon that there is, indeed, a Santa Claus. This year, I borrowed an excerpt from his 1897 column for my Christmas editorial cartoon in  The News-Herald, to wish my Downriver readers a Merry Christmas.

Off the Drawing Board:  I also drew a version of this cartoon for The Press & Guide, wishing my readers in Dearborn and Dearborn Heights a Merry Christmas.




Merry Christmas to all my readers throughout metro Detroit, and those who read over the Internet outside metro Detroit, may you enjoy and share peace, love and kindness. I hold you all in my heart!
That's the Point!

No comments:

Post a Comment