Saturday, December 12, 2009

CARTOONS of the WEEK: A New Grinch, Shopping Tradition and a Real Estate Steal

The Press & Guide - December 9
There's a new Grinch or two, or three, or more, in town this Christmas season. The Governor and the State Legislature are playing the role with school systems throughout the state - including Dearborn Public Schools. Hang your stockings, kids ... and say your prayers!
The News-Herald - December 9
Call me old-fashioned, but I avoid "Early Bird Doorbuster" sales that begin at 5 a.m., and you'll never catch me picking through "Night Owl Specials" after midnight. No, I prefer to do my Christmas shopping on the traditional day for it - Christmas Eve!
Crain's Detroit Business - December 7
The residential real estate market may be down in the metro Detroit area, but compared to the recent sale of the Pontiac Silverdome for just over $500,000, maybe breaking even on a home sale isn't so bad!
That's the Point!



No comments:

Post a Comment