Friday, November 27, 2015

Cartoon of the Week: I've Got Plenty to be Thankful For

The News-Herald - November 25
As Bing Crosby sang in "Holiday Inn" (my all-time favorite Christmas film), "My needs are small, I buy them all at the five and ten cent store. Oh, I've got plenty to be thankful for." Every year, for nearly 30 years, I've been thankful that I have the privilege to write and draw editorial cartoons for The News-Herald, in Downriver metro Detroit, where I spent the first 12 years of my life and built the foundational relationships that have lasted a lifetime. Additionally, every year I pen a cartoon on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving that highlights some of the topics that I'm thankful made news - and inspired cartoons - throughout the year. Here's the 2015 edition, I hope it stirs some happy memories!
That's the Point!

No comments:

Post a Comment